Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Ladybugs

I finally got to posting on the same day that I did my nails. Being unemployed helps even if I do still feel sick. (My job was a fixed term contract.)

This past Saturday, my friend had a 30th birthday party that was Super Hero themed. I went as Agent Carter. She has bright red nails all the time, so that's what I did to my nails. One of my other friends commented that it was the most normal she had seen my nails. She said normal, I say boring.


When walking to church the next morning, I walked past a place called the Sewing Bug. It has a ladybug on its logo and I realised that was the perfect way to jazz up my nails. It just took me a few days to actually do it. I was debating between dots on the non-accent nails or a French tip. I had waited too long to decide, so I needed to do the tip to cover up the wear!



No comments:

Post a Comment