Tuesday, July 7, 2015

OMD3 Day 7: Glittery

I loved these ones. I was going through my nail polishes looking for inspiration for this month when I started testing it on my thumb nail. Then I loved it and needed to do it to the rest of my nails! I did a sort of gradient with Nail Junkie from Sinful Colors. I did a layer of it, followed by another layer that didn't go all the way to the bottom, then more layers the same way. I did this technique before on a friend's nails using a sheer tint from OPI.

I did this manicure when I still had to wear a bandage. I cut my finger almost a week before on the light on our rangehood. It bled quite a bit and now I have a scar! I absolutely loved this manicure and I'll need to do it again sometime when I can do all ten fingers!



No comments:

Post a Comment