Tuesday, August 25, 2015

All the babies!

My husband and I are loving this stage of life where all of our friends are a bit older than us and having babies. It means we get the cute without the responsibilities! We both love babies, we just aren't ready for our own yet.

We already have two couples that had adorable baby girls and this weekend our friend had a shower for the baby boy that they're expecting next month. It was fun and we can't wait to meet him.

I've been struggling for some nail ideas, so I knew I had to take advantage of an event to create an idea. My left hand matches the wrapping paper and my right hand says boy with some fuzzy polish on the other fingers since it reminded me of confetti. My hand was going to say "It's a boy" but I messed up my pinkie with the "it's a" bit and didn't have time to try to rewrite it.





No comments:

Post a Comment