Saturday, September 12, 2015

Flowers for Floriade

Today has been a crazy day! I had practice for my singing group because we are singing at Floriade, a big month-long flower festival in Canberra, tomorrow. Then after practice, I headed down to Floriade to meet my husband and some friends from our video game club. It's been a busy, but fun day.

You can't tell from these pictures, but they make really beautiful patterns and designs with different flowers. This year's theme is Refection and the patterns are all military based. It'll look even better from the Ferris wheel when more of the flowers have bloomed! My husband and I may end up going back in a few weeks.

I did some basic flowers on my nails for this weekend. I was glad to find some flowers today that matched!









No comments:

Post a Comment