Monday, December 14, 2015

Congratulations Keryn and Paul!

A couple of friends from church got married on Friday. I've been to a million and one weddings before because I have a huge family, but this was the first one that I've been to where the couple are my friends. I was so excited and it was a blast! I'm so happy for them. It was also sort of a fair well because they're moving for a year because she has a temporary job in Victoria. They'll be back to visit, though, and will be moving back in a year. (I didn't take any pictures, so I took this one off of another friend's facebook profile.)


December has been really busy for me, so I just had time to do a simple mani. I had an incident with nail strengthener. I took my polish off last week and discovered that my nails were SUPER stained. They look like I drew on them with a yellow highlighter, so going with naked nails was NOT an option. I think it was after I usually go to bed that I started them. I was happy with how they turned out and with such a short time to do them!

I wore an emerald green lacy dress, so painted my nails to coordinate with a glitter accent nail. Unfortunately I didn't get any nice pictures of me in the dress. My husband and I were too busy being maniacs on the dance floor all night. It made a tiring weekend even more exhausting as I tried to recover!







1 comment: