Sunday, December 6, 2015

Christmas Tree

Our church has a Christmas carols event every year and my a Capella group was performing in it. Our uniform was black dresses for the girls with Christmas accessories.


Since I didn't have anything too Christmassy, I did my nails. One of the themes for a facebook group that I follow was Christmas tree and my nails reminded me of a zoomed in Christmas tree. At first the green glitter looked sort of brown just on my nails. But then I figured out that if I did a thin layer of green underneath, it became a beautiful Christmas tree green.


I started off trying to do one thing, which ended up failing. I'm happy that happened, though, because I absolutely LOVE these. Although the tip wear after less than a day is pretty sad!




 This is just a random treat that I got at the Carols event. I thought it was adorable!



4 comments: