Monday, November 30, 2015

Mockingjay

On Saturday, my friend celebrated her 30th birthday. Her actual birthday is on Christmas, but each year she celebrates her "Canberra birthday" on 25 November and her actual birthday when they go back down to visit family.

Her party was an all day event. It started at 11 and we watched Mockingjay part 1. Then half of us went to see Mockingjay part 2 while some stayed home with the baby. Then we came back and had dinner and cake and the next people went to see the movie. The movie theatre just got reclining seats and they're pretty awesome! I think we got back home at around 11pm.

But onto my nails! I didn't think I'd have time before the party to do my nails, but I somehow pulled together this in 1.5 hours. I was impressed with myself. I made fire on my nails, for the girl on fire, with a mockingjay pin (the one from the first movie rather than the promo for this movie) on my accent nail.


No comments:

Post a Comment