Saturday, March 7, 2015

Cinderelly, Cinderelly

I love Disney and Disney princesses. In fact, I'm getting What's In-die Box this month because the theme is Disney princesses. But sadly that's coming later in the month and the theme for the NAIL linkup is Cinderella this week.





I wanted to make my nails look like her dress, the new revamped one since I added glitter. My middle finger is her face and the thumb is a "glass slipper." It was my first time doing negative space. I was thinking at first that I wanted to do negative space because the slipper is glass. Then I realised that negative space also works because the slipper is missing.

The polishes that I used were Honolulu from Ulta 3, Lily White by Ulta3, Blackest Black by Designer Brands, Radiant Violet from Three Beauties, Freaky like Freud from Formula X, Coach Ella from Fresh Paint, Bonna Blue from Fresh Paint, No Room for the Blues from OPI, A-piers to be Tan from OPI, and Strawberry Sundae from Ulta 3.

1 comment:

  1. The negative space glass slipper is genius. I love Disney, Cinderella, and that pretty Cinderella blue.

    ReplyDelete