Friday, March 6, 2015

Gold

The first prompt for Nail Crazies Unite this month is gold. I knew what I wanted to do right away, but I had to get a new gold polish. I don't have many glitters and that's what I needed. But with starting a new job and feeling sick, I wasn't able to get the polish until yesterday.

I started off using Blackest Black from Designer Brands. I wanted a gold glitter gradient, so I bought Ripple Effect from Sally Hansen. My nails didn't turn out exactly how I wanted because I  don't have much experience with glitter and this was a really thick jelly base. I ended up meaning that my nails have really awkward thick points even though I used top coat. I still like them a lot, though.





Please excuse the awkward nub on my right hand. I was drying off my hands after washing them and discovered that a piece of my nail just ripped off! I didn't see or feel anything. I couldn't bring myself to shorten the rest of my nails just for the little trouble maker!




No comments:

Post a Comment