Saturday, February 28, 2015

Least favourite nail polish

This was an interesting prompt. Not many times are you supposed to say your least favourite! But figuring out what was my least favourite was super easy! I now have a job, so I can actually buy nail polish when I want it. But up until then, I could only get ones that I REALLY needed. I needed a yellow and a green and I saw really cheap ones from Kmart.

It would have been worth it to get better polish. (and I really should now that I have a job and actually do use those colours.) They don't spread well because they're streaky. They smell unlike any nail polish that I've had. They're also pretty sheer. I had to layer some white (Snow Me White by Sinful Colors) underneath. The yellow is Bananarama and the green is Envious.




1 comment:

  1. I love the look you created, even if they're polishes you hate. :)

    ReplyDelete