Friday, February 13, 2015

Silly Love Songs

This week's prompt for Nail Crazies Unite is "Love Song." I decided that I wanted to do the song "Silly Love Songs." I only know it from Glee and Darren Criss sings it. He's my favourite singer. (Of course that may have to do with his start in creating A Very Potter Musical.

So my thumb says the blog title. My index finger is the world because the lyrics are "some people want to fill the world with silly love songs." My middle finger is because of the lyrics "love doesn't come in a minute, sometimes it doesn't come at all." My ring finger is for "All I know is when I'm in it, love isn't silly at all." The chorus then says "I love you" over and over again, so that's my pinkie.

The polishes that I used are the black and white from Models Prefer studs pack, Sapphire Siren from Maybelline, Sassy by Revlon, and Strawberry Sundae by ulta3.




No comments:

Post a Comment