Sunday, February 1, 2015

Recreate one of your old manis

Day 27

This one is out of order for a very good reason. I really wanted to have this one on for more than one day.  I never repeat a mani, so I was very excited to see this prompt. It's great to be able to see how far I've come in the past year! 

I used a lot of polishes and unfortunately I'm not at home with my polishes since I'm on my way to leave for the weekend. I'll post them when I get back.

EDIT: The white and black are from the studs pack from Models Prefer. The green for the nerds is Glowstick from Wet 'n' Wild Fergie. The yellow is Bananarama from Kmart. The pink is Strawberry Sundae from Ulta 3. I didn't have a purple cream that I liked, so I mixed Plugged in Plum from OPI and the white. The light blue is Continuum from Formula X. The dark blue is Sapphire Siren from Maybelline, and the light green on the logo is Sassy from Revlon.

1 comment: