Saturday, January 31, 2015

"Signature" Style

Thirty-one day challenges always seem to have a prompt of "signature style" but I have a problem. I don't have a signature style! I mostly just do various challenges and I try to use new techniques all the time. In fact I've never done the same manicure twice, with one exception. I did a rainbow manicure with a sponge on my own nails and I've had clients ask for it twice.


So I decided to take it sort of literal. I decided to first do a gradient, since it seems like people always request that. I made a gradient with Sassy from Revlon and Gargantuan Green Grape from OPI. I love the colour green and this gradient is probably my favourite!


Then came the literal signature. When I first came up with the idea, I thought of just doing my name. But I realised that I should really just do my nail blog persona of "The Nerd." The signature is done with Blackest Black from Designer Brands.




No comments:

Post a Comment