Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Hundred Acre Woods

Day two for the Winnie the Pooh theme is the woods, so of course I took my inspiration from the Hundred Acre Woods!

I started with painting my core four with Bonna Blue from Fresh Paint for the sky and Gargantuan Green Grape by OPI for the grass. I then used a sponge to add some Continuum from Formula X to the sky and My Dogsled is a Hybrid from OPI to the grass.

The trees are made using A-piers to be Tan from OPI for the trunk and Envious from Kmart for the leaves. I added detail with Blackest Black from Designer Brands.

My thumb and the paths on my index finger and pinkie are done with Coach Ella from Fresh Paint. Mr. Sanderz is what Pooh's house says above the door.






3 comments:

  1. Adorable!! You have really done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, too cute. I love the little path and the 'Mr. Sanderz' is perfect! It actually looks like a wood carving.

    ReplyDelete