Friday, January 16, 2015

Bees and Hunny

January 18th is Winnie the Pooh day, since it's the author's birthday. In honour of that, the Challenge Your Nail Art group is having a 3-day mini challenge for Winnie the Pooh. The first day's theme is Bees and Honey, or hunny as Pooh would spell it.

The blue on my index finger is Continuum from Formula X. The yellow is Bananaram from Kmart, the black is Blackest Black from Designer Brands, and the white is from the studs pack from Models Prefer.

My middle finger is supposed to be honey dripping down. The red is Red my Fortune Cookie from OPI. For the honey, I first drew it in white and then put yellow on top so that it would be opaque.

My ring finger is a honey jar. The brown is A-piers to be Tan from OPI and the pale green of the label is My Dogsled is a Hybrid from OPI.

My pinkie is a beehive. I painted it Coach Ella from Fresh Paint and added brown stripes and a black hole.





3 comments: