Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Fishbraid

Yesterday was Australia Day, which meant that I wasn't able to write up my blog post. My husband and I had about a dozen or so people over to play board games and video games. I played Pandemic for about twelve hours with one of our friends, with some other people joining us at various parts of the day.

We did take a break from Pandemic for me to paint her nails, though. She was the third friend to "donate" her nails to my challenges this month and so I did the next design on the list, the fishtail braid. It was my first experience doing it. They didn't turn out perfect, but I learned from some mistakes. Namely I started the braid too high (and therefore had to try to add another layer to the bottom) and the angle wasn't really correct. But I've learned from them and hopefully it will work better next time. I love trying out new designs and techniques.

The colours she chose were Sex on the Beach from China Glaze, Radiant Violet from Three Beauties, and Push and Shove from OPI.





No comments:

Post a Comment