Saturday, January 17, 2015

Recreate a mani by your favourite blogger

 I have been wanting to do this manicure since I first saw it on More Nail Polish and was inspired to start my blog last March. I haven't been able to do it because I didn't have a blue jelly. It wasn't until I was using my OPI sheer tints the other day that I realised I got one for Christmas!

Since the sheer tint is well, super sheer, I started out the manicure with a layer of blue to get full colour. I started off with painting my nails Frostbite by China Glaze. I painted the fish with Metallica by Wet 'n' Wild and alternated it with I Can Teal You Like Me by OPI sheer tints. It was my first attempt at making a "jelly sandwich." I topped it off with a French tip of sand with Gold Fushion by China Glaze magnetix.




No comments:

Post a Comment