Monday, January 5, 2015

More Christmas Nails!

One of the best parts of this holiday season was that I spent it with my in-laws and I could do my sister-in-law's nails.

She's not the most decisive with what she wanted, but she did come up with snowflakes for her first manicure. I looked at an InLinkz that I'm a part of and showed her the snowflake manicures. She picked this one from Manicured and Marvelous, so I did my own interpretation.


Her next manicure was based on trees. I made a tree on the accent nail with different shades of green.



I did another look for my nails right before we left to go up to Sydney for Christmas. I decided to go with holly, since I hadn't done it yet, and got my inspiration from this manicure I found online.



When I was trying to decide what to do for my nails at Christmas, I was torn between polar bears and Olaf, from Frozen. Then I realised that I had to do my sister-in-law's nails, too, so I could do both! I gave her the polar bears inspired by this manicure.



Then I did Olaf on my nails. It ended up being a very Olaf Christmas for me! I also went to the store with my husband to find a onesie, I get cold even in summer here because everyone blasts the air con. It took us a lot of venturing through two different malls with 5/6 floors each, but we found a pop up store with onesies. They even had an Olaf one! Then my husband gave me an Olaf figurine and my mother-in-law got me an Olaf plushie! I'm a happy snowman!







No comments:

Post a Comment