Sunday, January 4, 2015

Australia Zoo

We went up to Brisbane after Christmas because my husband's father's side is up there. We ended up going to Australia Zoo on the 29th, which I was really excited about. I used to love Steve Irwin and I love zoos and animals. Plus I got to hold a koala! (Queensland is the only State/Territory that still lets you hold them.)

I wanted to do a zoo appropriate manicure, but I had a limited amount of nail polish with me because I was travelling. I didn't have a brown, which severely limited my choices. I decided to go with a snow leopard. It's not exactly something that you'd see in Australia Zoo, but at least it's animal print!




 Here's some more pictures from the day:







1 comment:

  1. I love this manicure, and it looks like you had a great time, too!

    ReplyDelete