Sunday, January 18, 2015

Favourite Winnie the Pooh character

The prompt for today is your favourite Winnie the Pooh character, but I couldn't pick just one! I used to love Eeyore when I was little, but Piglet is so cute and Tigger is fun and Pooh is so cuddly! I decided to just do them all on my nails instead!

For Eeyore, I used Sparks Will Fly from China Glaze Magnetix. The black is Blackest Black from Designer Brands and his bow is Strawberry Sundae by Ulta 3.

For Piglet, I used Koala Bear-y and black for the lines. 

For Tigger, I painted the background white with the white polish from the studs pack of Models Prefer. The black is the same. I started filling in the orange with Tahiti from Ulta 3, but it looks almost pink, so I put Jail Bait from Spoiled on top. 

For Pooh, I started with painting my nail yellow with Bananarama from Kmart. Then I realised that I needed a coat of white to make it opaque, so I did a layer of white and then more yellow. The red of his shirt is Red my Fortune Cookie by OPI.

It's one of the first ones that I've actually figured out how to use my brush with the long bristles to make thin lines. I was super happy with how it turned out, especially the Pooh and Tigger nails!





2 comments: