Friday, January 16, 2015

Green base

The prompt for yesterday as a green base. Unfortunately I was unable to do my nails yesterday since I didn't feel well and spent the day sleeping. I also didn't feel well today which means I didn't get my nails done until a little bit ago. So sad. At least I still had my pretty Winnie the Pooh nails from one of the other challenges that I'm doing.

I decided that I really like the colour My Dogsled is a Hybrid from OPI, so I started with that as my base. Then I thought that some roses would look nice. I used Strawberry Sundae by Ulta3 for the light part of the roses and Koala Bear-y from OPI as the darker shade.

I really love these nails, although I feel like I've seen them before. I think that it may be similar to the print on a dress that often pops up as an ad on my facebook.




2 comments: