Sunday, February 15, 2015

Anti Valentine's Day (part 3?)

I made a goof. I'm always doing challenges because I think they're fun, but I sometimes get confused. One of my earlier challenges this month was anti-valentine's day. I saw my design already done, so I decided to do a new design for that and post my other design for the other challenge. Then I couldn't find which other challenge had a day for anti-valentine. I ended up putting the other two on the same post so I had to make a new one for this day!

I decided to take some of my own personal history and turn it into nail art. I never had my heart broken and didn't care much about Valentine's Day being single. But my now-husband and I had a really long distance relationship through almost all of our time dating and engagement. I was in America and he was in Australia. I call this nail art World Apart.

The polishes I used are the white and black from Models Prefer studs pack, Sapphire Siren by Maybelline, and Sassy by Revlon.




No comments:

Post a Comment