Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Candy- Cadbury Bubbly

I was originally thinking of candy hearts for the theme since it's still February. But an idea came to me while I was unable to sleep one night. I came out to my desk and saw a bar of Cadbury mint Bubbly that my husband gave me for Valentine's Day. I decided it would be perfect!

I did the Cadbury logo on my left hand. I was so excited because I thought that I would get to use one of my many purples that I have that are similar that I don't use that often. Then I got them out and realised that no. Once again I don't seem to have the correct colour purple, which seems to always happen. I wanted to use a shimmery purple, but they were all too much on the red side of purple. Instead I used Desire from Formula X, which is a cream. The lettering is done with Gold Fusion from China Glaze magnetix.




I decided to go with the actual chocolate bar for my right hand. I started with using Mint Tint from Sally Hansen. What a perfect name! I tried to do a blobbicure with some top coat, but that didn't work all that well. I ended up just poking holes in it with a dotting tool and then putting a top coat on and repeating. I'm actually pretty happy with the bubbles since they started off so poorly. I then added a chocolate french tip with A-piers to be Tan from OPI.





No comments:

Post a Comment