Thursday, February 12, 2015

I love the colour...

Green! I absolutely love the colour green, which means that St. Patrick's Day next month will be great! But I digress.

I did the same technique, using a sponge, that I did when I created my fire nails not too long ago. I haven't seen it on a blog or anything before, but I'm sure I didn't make it up. I paint on a sponge first. It's like a gradient, only I do dots of different colours or, in this case, shades. I really like how it turns out. It's like a marbley look that people sometimes achieve with Saran wrap, but it's a million times easier.

The colours that I used are 42 by Fuso, Con-fused? by China Glaze magnetix, Envious by Kmart, Sassy by Revlon and Gargantuan Green Grape by OPI.




1 comment:

  1. Love this shade of green, sadly most green polished don't suit my skin tone, but this is so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete