Monday, February 23, 2015

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

While my nails may not taste like the fruit they show, they do smell like them! When deciding what to do with this prompt, I realised that I have a few different polishes that smell like fruit. How perfect! I started off with Chic from Revlon as the base colour for my nails.

My index finger is a raspberry. I used Raspberry Rapture from Revlon. I also added some of the Blackest Black from Designer Brands so that I could have the darker part inside of the raspberry.

My middle finger is a bunch of grapes. I used Grape Icy from Revlon with Envious from Kmart as the vine.

My ring finger is a slice of watermelon using Ginger Melon from Revlon Parfumerie. I also used Lily White from Ulta 3 and Envious to make the rind. Blackest Black is used for the seeds.

My pinkie is an apricot. I used Apricot Nectar from Revlon Parfumerie. For the stem, I used A-piers to be Tan from OPI. A combination of the two was used for the indentation mark.




No comments:

Post a Comment