Saturday, October 31, 2015

A Simple Halloween

I wasn't going to do a Halloween manicure this year. I've been in a bit of a nail art slump and I've been busy unpacking. Plus they don't even celebrate Halloween here, which is kinda sad. (Although I am wearing an Olaf onesie at home to celebrate by myself along with watching my favourite Halloween movie, Hocus Pocus. When the husband's away, the wife will play!) But then last night I was looking for nail inspiration and decided that I should do something a little Halloween-y.

My nails were already painted with Ariel by Glam Polish. I just decided to add a little ghost on my accent nail. It took less than 5 minutes, but I think he's cute! Plus my nails are currently too short to do a more detailed design anyway. I just hope they grow back by the time I start Christmas nail art!



No comments:

Post a Comment