Thursday, October 29, 2015

Purple "Cherry Blossoms"

It's been a while. Sorry about that! My life has been pretty hectic and exhausting the past few weeks. My husband and I have been having financial struggles, so we decided to break contract at our apartment and look for somewhere cheaper to live. We were staying at the apartment until they found someone to move in, which meant that it could be anywhere from two weeks up until next March when our lease was supposed to be over. We had just gotten started with packing when we got a call saying that they found someone and they were going to be moving in in exactly two weeks.

That meant chaos! We got the call on a Friday, we went to open houses on the Saturday, got approval for our new rental house on Tuesday, and moved in the next Saturday. That was a lot of packing and moving and unpacking in a very short time frame! It's really done a number on my nails, so I'm not sure if they'll be photo ready anytime soon.

But here's a manicure that I did before we moved, but haven't had time to blog about until now. I was inspired by some manicures I've seen floating around online with cherry blossoms. I just decided to go with a purple flower instead of pink since I was making the background pink.



I'm hoping to do some nail art this weekend. My husband is down in Melbourne for PAX from this morning and doesn't get back until Monday evening, so I should have plenty of time. Lets just hope that all the unpacking doesn't keep my nails short and brittle forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment