Saturday, May 10, 2014

The big 0-7!

My nephew turned 7 on May 6th and his birthday party is today. His party doesn't really have a theme, but the invitations were sports themed, so I went with that for my nails.

His favourite sports are basketball, baseball, and football so I included those. His favourite team is University of Michigan and the school that he attends is the same colours, so I did the 7 nail in blue and yellow.

I debated with what I should do with my thumb because there aren't any other sports that he really likes. Then I remembered that he loves to fish, which can be a sport even though he does it recreationally. (Also, I realise that the fish is WAY too small to be able to catch that worm, so I made up a story that he is behind it and swimming toward it. Well, that and it was just more aesthetically pleasing that way!)


No comments:

Post a Comment