Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Most Amazing Nail Polish Remover EVER

I was at the mall with my parents yesterday and my mom and I went to go look at the nail polish at the Sephora in JC Penney. I was feeling down and oggling at nail polish makes me feel better. We were the only ones there, so the saleswoman was talking to us about what we were looking for.

I noticed some nail polish remover wipes that said that they remove nail polish in one swipe, so I asked her if they worked. She had never tried them before, so she did then. They worked, but she told us of another nail polish remover that works even better. It's part of the Sephora Formula X line and it's call Delete All- 5-
finger nail polish remover. She said you just need to put your hands in the solution for 20 seconds and it comes off perfectly.

My mom and I decided to get some of that, as well as the basecoat for Formula X. I looked at the reviews online today and everyone seems to love Formula X! I removed my mani to do another one today and I decided to take a video to show just how quick the stuff works. It was completely gone in 20 seconds, even though the instructions say up to 60 seconds for creams and up to 2 minutes for glitters.


UPDATE:
I've been keeping track of how many times my mom and I used it so that we could see how long it lasts. This is the only downfall of the product. We have used it a total of twelve times and it's pretty gross already. In fact, it started to get pretty nasty around 8 uses. It leaves a nasty residue because the old nail polish just gets left in there with the remover. It also takes longer for the nail polish to come off and it doesn't seem to come off at the cracks along the sides of my nail bed. I'm pretty disappointed in that, but I'm pretty sure it's just the use of removers of this kind with the sponge. I want to try the delete-all formula X that isn't the five finger sponge to see if that works as well as this did in the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment