Saturday, June 21, 2014

Butterfly in the sky

Today's theme for the Challenge Your Nail Art group on Facebook was butterflies and gardens. I didn't do the other days because it's harder having just moved, but I've been wanting to do butterfly wings for some time now having seen it on Pinterest.

I was going to do a monarch butterfly, but I don't really like orange and it would clash with most of my clothes. Then the house that I'm staying at has a poster with a bible verse and a butterfly with green wings. I wasn't sure if the black would show up for my nail art but luckily I was already wearing the colour and did a few dots to see. I was happy with the result so I redid my nail and painted the details.





6 comments:

  1. This looks great! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I really like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how this turned out! That base shade is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The colour is from the Modern Family collection from Nicole by OPI and it's called Candid Cameron. It's definitely one of my favourites in my stash.

      Delete