Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Leopard

The prompt for this week for the NAIL challenge is Leopard. I'm not a big fan of animal prints or neutral colours, so I decided to do this week's challenge on my mom's nails. She likes her nails to be neutral and more simple art, so I just did an accent nail. I used Barefoot in Barcelona by OPI for the base colour on her nails. The middle part of the spots is A-Piers to be Tan by OPI and the black is an old Wet 'n' Wild that has the label warn off.

It was my first time doing leopard nails and I was pretty happy with how they turned out!


The base colour is so similar to her skin colour that I didn't realise that I forgot to clean off her nail before taking the picture until I went to post it! She's already in bed and her nails wear off fast, so I'm not sure if I will be able to get another picture or not.



1 comment: