Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Wear Pink 2.0

On Thursday, my extended family decided that they wanted to have a party on Saturday for my aunt, who is battling breast cancer. She was starting to lose her hair, so it was going to be a head shaving party. Since this weekend was my last one in the US (I got my visa on Friday!) we were going to stay home in Michigan. Then on Friday afternoon we decided to head down to Ohio for the weekend.

Because we only had a couple of hours to get ready and I had to shower and pack in that time, I had to do my nails really quickly. I probably spent a total of 15 minutes on this mani, so I had to touch it up a few times over the weekend. I liked the idea behind it, but as I was so rushed for time the execution was pretty bad. Here's a pic of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment