Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter part 1: Eggs

Since I'm doing two challenges (NAIL link up and the Challenge Your Nail Art on facebook) I'm going to be double dipping. The theme for the whole week for NAIL is Easter and the Challenge Your Nail Art has four themes for today through Sunday. Today's theme for Challenge Your Nail Art is Easter Eggs.

I decided that rather than have all of my nails be eggs, I've made my middle nail be the Easter bunny and my thumb a basket of eggs. The background of my pinky nail is the temperature colour change nail polish. I like it better when it was purple, but it was hard to get it cold long enough for the picture. I had to put my nail under cold water to get it to change and I didn't have time to wipe off the excess water because it would change back to blue in the time it took to do that.







4 comments:

  1. That bunny is just about the cutest thing ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not sure if I'm more obsessed with the cuteness of the bunnies or the penguins that I did earlier this year.

      Delete
  2. Love the basket on your thumb! So much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute bunny. And way to go on combining 2 challenges into one!

    ReplyDelete