Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Craft night manicures

My friend from uni invited me over on Friday for a craft night. Since nail art is my craft of choice, I packed up most of my plastic tub on nail polish into a duffel bag type purse for easy travel. When I showed them my collection, all of the girls wanted manicures, but I only got to do two before leaving. Unfortunately I couldn't get great pictures because it wasn't great lighting.

I showed them my pictures from previous nail art and the first girl wanted a gradient with purple.


 The colours that I chose for her were Plugged-in Plum by OPI and Summer Rose by boe.


 The second girl wanted a rainbow manicure. I gave her a few options on how she'd like to have it done and she also wanted to do a gradient. The first gradient that I ever tried was also a rainbow and I'm happy to say that this one went MUCH better. I also love how the sponge gradient makes the orange and green out of just the primary colours.


The colours I chose were Scarlet by ulta3, Bananarama by Kmart, and Shark Attack by Sephora.


No comments:

Post a Comment