Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween villans

For the theme of Halloween villians I decided to go with a variety. 



I hate spiders, so I created a spider web on my pinkie. I also had a spider, but it was hard to see since I did it in black and the background for my pinkie was a metallic black. The spider was an afterthought, though, so I didn't mind much that it was hard to see.

I went with some kind of monster for my index ring finger. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a zombie or Frankenstein's monster, but either works for Halloween. The stitching on his mouth and cuts was made with a combination of red and brown. He was made using my small dotting tool.

The ghost on my middle finger is pretty self explanatory.
The mummy on my index finger did not turn out as planned. I painted it brown and wanted to use a wider brush to stroke on the white wrappings. The brown ended up completely disappearing. I then had to add in brown stripes after the fact. The eyes were created with a dotting tool.
My thumb was just painted with Bond-tastic, so it is not shown.


The colours used were Snow me White by Sinful Colours, Blackest Black by Designer Brands, Bond-tastic by China Glaze magnetix, Low Tide by Spa Ritual, Metallica by Wet n Wild, A-piers to be Tan by OPI, unnamed black by Chi Chi magnetic, Tiramisu by Sephora, Radiant Violet by Three Beauties, and Scarlet by ulta 3.


4 comments: