Thursday, October 16, 2014

French inspired gradient

I finally had a job interview! I normally have some very outlandish nails, so I decided to go with something more subtle and work-appropriate manicure. I was thinking trying my hand *ba dum tiss* at another French manicure, but I decided to go with a gradient. Ever since I realised how easy they are, I want to do them all the time! I love them! I still stuck with a French manicure theme, but with a twist.

For good luck, and because it's my favourite neutral, I went with Canberra't Without You by OPI, my wedding nail polish, for the neutral and Snow Me White by Sinful Colors for the white. I used Top Coat plus from Nicole by OPI for my top coat to smooth it all out.


I was really happy with how they turned out, although I'm glad that I've changed up my hand position so that you can't see my thumbs. For some reason I managed to mess up my thumbs on both hands! At least the core four look nice!



No comments:

Post a Comment