Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is only celebrated in America, but that doesn't mean that I wanted to give up my turkey day when I moved to Australia! Thanksgiving is one of my favourite holidays, so my friends and I still had it. It just had to be on Saturday since we don't get the Thursday off. It helps that another one of my friends is also American.

So of course I had to do my nails to celebrate the occasion! My husband was actually gone in the afternoon when I painted my nails, so I watched Pocahontas to get into the holiday spirit!

I absolutely loved my hand turkey. It was so simple with just a skittle for the main four, but I thought it was hilarious!


I wanted to capture the Native Americans, turkey, and pilgrims on my other hand.


The colours that I used were Bananaram by Kmart, Blackest Black by Designer Brands, Lily White and Scarlet by Ulta 3, Gold Fusion by China Glaze magnetix, Tiramisu by Sephora, Tahiti by Ulta 3, and A-piers to be Tan by OPI.


No comments:

Post a Comment