Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Presents

The night before I painted these nails I had the great idea to use nail art tape and make it into a bow. I am most definitely being sarcastic when I say great because it was so HARD! But I was rather determined and I ended up making a few bows that I was happy with. I only needed one, though because I decided to have the present be my accent nail. (And I painted my other hand with another theme so I had time to do all the prompts)

I decided to do my other nails with French tips, but instead of white I wanted Christmas colours.

The neutral is Canberra't without You by OPI, the red is Scarlet by Ulta 3, and the green is Envious by Kmart. I also used Snow Me White by Sinful Colors under the red for the present to make the colour more vibrant.







2 comments: