Saturday, December 13, 2014

Red and Green- Candy Canes!

I thought about what I could do for red and green and candy canes immediately came to my mind!

I started off this manicure by painting my nails white. I then used two of my brushes that I've never used before. It was a thicker one for the red and a thinner striping brush for the green. I've always used ones with short bristles or a dotting tool, because I just didn't know how the longer bristles would work. Turns out they look great!

The colours are Lily White by Ulta3, Scarlet by Ulta3, and Envious by Kmart.

I really like this manicure, especially how the stripes line up which wasn't intentional! It's a shame that I need to keep changing them so frequently, but that's what happens when it's the Christmas season and you have so many designs you want to do!






4 comments: