Sunday, March 16, 2014

Day 2: Ireland inspired

I had a lot of fails on this manicure. It was awesome in idea, but it failed a lot. I now realised that the reason was because the white that I was using was an old one that my mom has and it is chunky. Because of how they ended up, I just did some major clean-up but I decided not to waste my time cleaning them nicely.

This is my base colours. I ended up changing the rainbow colours as I added more.


 My nails part way done.


I had a lot of dots all over my ziploc baggy so that I could use my fine brush.

 My finished nails. Pot of gold, rainbow,  map of Ireland, Irish flag, leprechaun hat.

Green beer, Irish flag, horseshoe, Celtic knot, shamrock

All of the nail polishes that I used: Plugged-in plum from OPI, Animal-istic from OPI, Frostbite from China Glaze, Cream Puff from Creative, Belsize Park from Nails Inc, unnamed from Old Navy,  Glowstick from Wet'n'Wild Fergie, Wet'n'Wild something black that had it's label worn off, Gold Fusion by China Glaze Magnetix, Color Flip by Revlon, and Jail Bait by Spoiled 





 This is the nail polish thinner that I used on the white nail polish after I had completed my manicure.



No comments:

Post a Comment