Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 4: Freestyle or Recreate

I decided to go with Lucky Charms cereal for today's challenge. I thought they'd be fun and nothing says Irish more than hearts, stars, horseshoe, clovers and blue moon, pots of gold, and rainbows, and the red balloon! I had to mix a lot of nail polishes to get the correct colours, but I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.

The first four Lucky Charms marshmallows and a bowl of cereal. (The orange was a mix of Jail Bait and Cream Puff. The light green was a mix of Glowstick and Cream Puff while the darker green was a mix of Glowstick and the Old Navy polish.)

The last four Lucky Charms marshmallows and the logo. (The yellow in the rainbow was a mix of Belsize Park and Cream Puff. The gold was a mix of Belsize Park and Jail Bait.)

The nail polishes that I used. The new ones were the purple called Touch of Class by boe, the "cereal" and background was Cozu-melted in the Sun by OPI, the pink was Ballerina by the Color Workshop, and the creme red was something old that I found in my mom's stash that doesn't have a name or brand on it any more.


2 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I was hoping someone would do Lucky Charms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant! :) Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete