Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Games Night

On Saturday, my aunt had organized a family game night. It's like a family reunion that we have, usually when one of my cousins comes back to town. I have a really large family with probably around 20 or so cousins on each side. In this case, my cousin who lives in Atlanta was coming up to visit for the first time since she had her baby, who is about 3 months now. There were actually five babies born in 2013, including a set of twins, so we wanted to all get together and have lots of baby-playing time. We didn't actually get around to much game playing, but it was a lot of fun to see all of the babies. Plus I got to do my nails for the occasion anyway. I even got complemented on my nails by the cashier at a convenient store, so that made my day!

For some reason, when I put on my top coat, which is new since my fiasco last time, it still smudged part of the polish, which I am blaming on the white nail polish. Here's a before shot of my left hand because some of the art looks better. I did a tic-tac-toe board, a twister board, dice, a queen of diamonds, and a game piece.

 My left hand cleaned up a little better. The dice were clearly smudged, but I tried to fix them a little bit more than they ended up being at first.

My right hand. I went with an ace of spades on this hand because I wanted a different card and the queen of diamonds was on the other hand since it's my ring finger with my engagement ring. The top line on the tic-tac-toe board is crossed out because I made it one spot at a time and realised that "X" had to win no matter where I put the "O" on the round before.


No comments:

Post a Comment