Monday, March 17, 2014

Day 3: Rainbows, Pots of Gold, or Leprechauns

I was pretty happy with how my nails turned out today, especially considering my previous failings in this challenge. I was hoping that my new nail tools would arrive in time for me to do my nails, as I've ordered them online about a week ago, but they hadn't come. I decided to change my idea around a little bit as a result and I did a dot rainbow.

I first painted them a light blue. I chose this colour to represent the sky behind a rainbow.

 This is my dotted rainbow complete.

And with the pot of gold! (I used my little brush for the pot and the dotter that I used for my rainbow on the gold to make it look more like coins.)


The nail polishes that I used for the rainbow, pot, and gold were the same as yesterday. The light blue was No Room for the Blues by OPI.

2 comments:

  1. These came out so well! I love that bright blue as a back drop, it really helps the colors in the rainbow pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a really great job with these, and that blue is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete