Friday, July 4, 2014

Bright

It's winter in Canberra and my hands get cold easily, so when I found some cheap gloves in my old stuff, I decided to cut off the fingertips to let me paint my nails and keep warm. Also, look how much better my nails are looking. They used to be so yellow because I wasn't using a good base coat when I started doing my nails. The trick really is to always use a good base coat and then you just need to wait for the yellowness to grow out.



Day 4's theme for OMD2 is Bright. I decided to go with bright green and yellow because you can't get much brighter than that!

The green that I used is from the Wet n Wild Fergie collection and is called Glowstick. Despite my annoyances with Wet n Wild's Wild Shine colours, I do love this one. The only downside is that it is a bit sheer, which is part of the reason that I chose the nail art that I did. I hate visible nail line.

The yellow is from Nails Inc and is called Belsize Park.



No comments:

Post a Comment