Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Jelly... fish? They even glow!

The theme for the 9th is Jelly. I really want to get a jelly ever since I saw this post, but I don't have one yet. I decided to take the theme of jelly and use my creative license to do jellyfish!

I started out with Sparks will Fly by China Glaze Magnetix.


I looked up images of jellyfish to get a better idea of how they look. Then I remembered that jellyfish glow and I have a glow in the dark nail polish! I first did the tops of the jelly fish with a small brush and then I used a long brush with a few brush hairs to paint the tentacles.


This was the finished product in light, well with a flash in the dark.


This is the finished product with the glowing jelly fish. I was absolutely in love with the glow in the dark jelly fish. I thought that it was cool when I used the glow in the dark just for my nails but it was even cooler as jellyfish nail art!


1 comment:

  1. how cute and creative! i love that they glow in the dark!

    ReplyDelete