Thursday, July 31, 2014

My Signature Style

 I had a bit of a hard time figuring out what I wanted to do for my signature style. I only started doing my nails at the end of last year and most of the nail art that I've done have been done to represent themes for challenges. Then I thought about my favourite colours and it became evident. I should do something green, silver, and Slytherin-esque. I decided to do my nails silver with a green accent nail with a silver snake.

I used Push and Shove from OPI for the Silver. That came in a special pack with its own base coat that you are supposed to use called Lay Down That Base. I'm not sure why it has a special base because I've read varying things online about that polish. The green I used is from Old Navy and doesn't have a name, the red is Scarlet by Ulta3 and the black is from Wet n Wild but the name is worn off.






No comments:

Post a Comment