Sunday, July 20, 2014

Chevron

I chose to use some new nail polishes. I got them when I was in Sydney when my family was visiting for my wedding and they were on sale. Since I have a rule that I can't buy nail polish until I have a job, my now-husband bought them for me. He's pretty awesome like that. Both nail polishes are from Revlon and they are from an older version of the scented ones, but most of the labels have been worn off.

The purple is Grape Icy. That one smells so good! Most scented nail polishes don't have a strong scent until after it dries, but this one was a blast of grape right when I opened it. My husband even noticed. I tried to take a picture of just the purple on my nails, but neither with or without the light really captured the colour. It's a shame because I really like the colour. The one without the desk light (the first one) is probably a better indicator because it's a really vivid purple. The desk light made it look too pink.



I then added some chevrons freehand using a pink polish called Raspberry Rapture. That one smelled good as well, but the grape was definitely more fragrant.



No comments:

Post a Comment