Monday, July 14, 2014

Funky French

This manicure is actually for the 14th as part of the OMD2, but as I have said earlier is a former post, I am going to be posting them when I do them and out of order because I will be busy for three weeks in July because I am getting married on the 19th. I will probably reorder them once we get back from our honeymoon.

I started with a white base colour, which I was not happy with how it turned out, which you can read about in the post linked above. I did, however, like the design of my nails. I decided to do a mustache for my funky French manicure. I used a dotting tool to make the mustaches. First I made the dots in the middle and then I lightly moved my dotting tool away to make the shape of the moustache. The larger one on my thumb was made differently and I used a bunch of dots that overlapped to get the shape that I wanted.




I left in the picture of them not cleaned up because as you can see they didn't clean up well and I ended up getting a big gouge in the one on my index finger as well as some blurring on that same finger and my thumb. I was not happy with the white nail polish.




No comments:

Post a Comment