Monday, September 15, 2014

Delicate

Sorry I've been MIA the past few days and had to backdate this post. My in-laws are visiting this weekend and I had A LOT of cleaning to do in order to get the spare room clean enough to sleep in! I must have done at least 10 loads of laundry the past few days and to top it off our dishwasher decided to break. *sigh* But I finally got to redo my nails last night (the 18th) so I can post something today!

The theme was delicate. I wanted to do a sort of French tip that looked like lace. I got the pattern that I wanted, but my tool was making the lines thicker than I wanted. I decided to just give the whole nail that look. It wasn't exactly what I was going for, but I still like it and think it fits the theme.

The colours that I chose are Coach Ella by Fresh Paint and Snow Me White by Sinful Colors.



It started out looking delicate the way that I wanted, but that didn't continue. I was having an off day in general and that just showed up on my nails.




No comments:

Post a Comment