Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fashion

Last time I did a prompt for fashion, I chose to do one of my purses. That was the easier one but I wanted to do another one of my purses. I'm not very fashionable, so they were the best things that I could think of doing. The purse that I chose to do is a Vera Bradley bag. Her prints are very intricate, so I chose to really zoom in to get the details.


The colours that I chose were No Room for the Blues by OPI, Bonna Blue by Fresh Paint, the dark end of Pinstripe by Revlon Nail Art, Glowstick by Wet n Wild Fergie, Con-fused? by China Glaze magnetix, and Snow Me White by Sinful Colours.


I wasn't sure exactly what parts of the bag that I wanted to do, so I did a bunch of colours that worked as background colours for different areas of the bag.


I decided which part of the bag I wanted to do on a nail by nail basis which meant that I ended up not using one of the colours that I had initially planned and I didn't think about that fact that I had two white and dark blue nails next to each other. But I still like how it turned out overall. I only wish that I had a better colour to use for my dark blue. I thought that it would be lighter than it was, especially when I added the top coat since it's matte. 




No comments:

Post a Comment